How to Keep Rabbits Out of Your Garden – Rabbits are certainly cute, but they can quickly destroy your garden. If you want to protect the active, it is important to take precautions to put your plants and flowers at the shelter. Here are some tips to keep rabbits in your garden.
How to Keep Rabbits Out of Your Garden
- Although a simple fence is the most intuitive solution to repel rabbits, most people make the wrong choice.
- Rabbits are excellent diggers, which means that your fence should be pushed deep enough into the ground to prevent them from reaching your garden.
- At least 30 centimeters (one foot) and at least 60 centimeters (two feet) high.
- Small fences wooden stakes do not weight. Opt instead for a wire mesh fence that cannot get through and they can get through.
- You can prepare a homemade rabbit with a little hot sauce.
- Capsaicin, the active ingredient in the hot sauce, is extremely powerful against rabbits. They avoid any plant sprayed with this solution.
- You can also buy predator urine rabbits fear, like coyotes or foxes. The problem of these repellents is an additional application is required every time it rains.
Vancouver, but this method works well elsewhere.
- In a hardware store, get traps specifically designed for rabbits, including alternative humane.
- These traps allow you to have a good time when you are in strategic location.
- If you choose a trap, release the rabbit 8 kilometers from your home and, if possible, in a wooded area.
Planting the good vegetables
Although you can grow, you know that
- The corn
Planting the right flowers
Your flowers are prime targets for rabbits because they love to eat the bulbs. Fortunately, rabbits tend to avoid certain types of flowers. Here is a list of ideal flowers to keep them:
- The mouths of wolf
- The wise
- The coleus
- The alyssums
- You can take several steps to discuss your property, including regular mowing your lawn, weeding the garden and filling the rabbit holes with debris.
- These methods are used to get rid of all the rabbits that have chosen to invade your land.
Keep rabbits out of your garden requires a little work, but it’s worth it. Through these methods, you can protect your plants and flowers while preventing them from entering the garden. – How to Keep Rabbits Out of Your Garden