How to Make a Dog Sweater – This was contributed to eHow by Carole Kipp. She gives us another suggestion to re-wearing old sweaters – making a dog jacket.
How to Make a Dog Sweater
Things You’ll Need
- Woven fabric
- Dog Boots
- Dog sweater
- Sewing needles
- Make sure the old sweater will fit your dog.
- Measure your dog from the base of the neck until half way up its tail.
- Cut the sweater to the correct length.
- Either sew the hem or use a fabric belt.
- Cut the sleeves so they hang a little above the knee on the front legs of your dog.
- Hem the sleeves as well, if you prefer the custom look.
- Put your dog’s legs in the sweater first and then stretch the opening of his neck over his head.
Published by Mr Bear
1 year ago